Friday, November 19, 2010

Not Feeling Tough Enough To Be Dumb and Harry Potter

I was planning on Overhead Presses today, but my body is telling me otherwise. Last night Loren wanted to go see the new Harry Potter film. Lets put it this way, I was so tired I fell asleep at the end of the previews and through the first three minutes of the movie. Well, I woke up and stayed up through the whole movie. It wasn't that bad of a movie. It is much more "adult" based, as there is more violence, people actually die, etc... The movie wrapped up at 3:00am and I got to bed around 3:30am. My alarm went off at 5:00am and I began to hate my life. I stopped and picked up 2 Rockstars, but my stomach felt like crap and I couldn't even finish one of them.

Now I am a zombie and I'm not going to train today. My Dad always told me, "If you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough". Well, I'm not feeling tough enough to be dumb, so I'm gonna call it quits before I make a mistake. I'm going to head home after my last client for the day and hit up a nap. When I arise I might try to get in some fishing before it starts to get too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment