Monday, December 6, 2010

Putting the "Nut" in Nutrition and Squat PR

http://adamsadmonitions.blogspot.com/

You should check this blog out. It is IFBB Pro and GNC Sponsored Athlete Michelle Adam's blog. This woman knows what she is talking about when it comes to nutrition. She has been a huge influence on my thoughts on nutrition and is a veritable encyclopedia of nutrition and supplement knowledge. The best part about it? She spits it as plain and as simple as possible, plus she is easy on the eyes.


Ahhhh, the Christmas season is here with jackasses who waited until the last minute to get things and people in a huge rush that ruin your good mood. Thankfully, I have a wife that stays on top of things and we have the vast majority of our Christmas stuff done already. I just got my last few thing ordered and ready to go, gotta love free 2-day shipping.

I even ordered myself a little something a CD from both Sleep and Electric Wizard. I love this stuff, it is the deepest, nastiest, thickest metal you could ever wish for and I love it. Imagine someone took toxic sludge and poured it over the guitar and bass strings, and that is the music you get out of Sleep and Electric Wizard. Apparently this is the kind of music potheads like, whatever. I think it just sounds good.

Training 11/6/10

Squats
Bar x a few
135x10
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x5(added belt)
455x3(added wraps)Rep PR!!!

I need some new knee wraps, so if anyone has some suggestions, I'm more than open to them. Called it quits after that beacause of lack of time.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shout out Matt! Keep up the great work you are an inspiration to us all!
    -m

    ReplyDelete